- [pointing to a poster of the moon] I'm going to the moon, SpongeBob!
- SpongeBob: The moon! Can I go?
- Sandy: No way, SpongeBob. Especially with your little mishap with my whirlybird. [shown a graveyard of dead animals] Besides, there's not enough room for you.
- SpongeBob: But I don't take up that much space![squishes himself into a little square] See?[downsizes himself to fit into a little drawer] I can fit in here. [closes the drawer] Mmm, cozy.
- Sandy: I need that drawer.
- SpongeBob: Well, how about… [jumps into a test tube] This? [jumps into another test tube] Or this? [jumps into another test tube] Or this?
- Sandy: SpongeBob, this isn't for fun. [shows her clipboard with math equations on it] See this? This is science. I don't have time for games and I don't have time for stowaways. [SpongeBob is behind a set of bars]
- SpongeBob: Fine. [deep voice] Put me in the brig,
O conteúdo da comunidade está disponível sob CC-BY-SA salvo indicação em contrário.